SA Rugby and the Springboks are excited to announce that we will be launching Faces on Numbers for the forthcoming Rugby World Cup 2019 in Japan.
Faces on Numbers offers you the opportunity to rally behind the Springboks and get your face on the back of any of the Springboks’ jerseys during the Rugby World Cup in Japan.
This is done through the capture, collations and production of a collage of photos, inside the numbers of the official team jersey that your sporting heroes will be wearing on match day.
The next steps are:
- Log on here
- Sign up (it's quick and easy and can also be completed through a simple Facebook click-through).
- Once completed, you’ll have exclusive access to everything Springboks for RWC19.
More importantly you can:
- Upload a selfie to your profile.
- Enter a competition to win your spot on the back of the Springbok in a RWC19 fixture.
- Preview the numbers to be worn on the jerseys on match day.
- Purchase an exclusive fully printed Replica jersey.
- Competitions are free to enter.
- Almost 2,000 faces will feature on the print produced for every match, printed from numbers1-23.
Guarantee your spot by purchasing a Springbok jersey which will then have your face printed on a number and couriered to you.
Winners will continuously be updated as to your entry and which match and number your face will appear on.
Just below 10,000 faces are needed for the round robin matches for the RWC so there are more than enough opportunities for everyone.